Pressure Pillows

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A cheeky fun thank you!



Scenario: Your client has just renewed her sessions and purchased another 10 privates. There is a check in front of you for $600 upwards; we are in a recession and people are still coming to Pilates. Your clients are dedicated to keeping their bodies healthy in an adverse economy, and trust your abilities to do so. What better way to thank them than with a mini bottle of bright green nail polish?

I like the brand Petites by CQ Cosmetics. The size is friendly and whimsical. A full sized bottle would almost be too much of a good thing. We don't want the gift to feel burdensome. This cheery little size says just enough: we like you & thank you for your business.

Total cost: under $2
Total return: An appreciate client who may even get a little laugh.


Of course, not all of your clients are going to wear blue or green nail polish -don't let that discourage you: Everyone has someone that they can pass it on to: a niece, their morning barista,

"My Pilates Instructor gave me this, (ha-ha) would you wear it?"
"Sure! Oh, where do you take Pilates?"

Check out where to buy Petites here they are found at most Rite Aids
(The popular colors are coming soon to my website)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea & I'm going to do it! I may have to buy the thank you note to hang from it too as I'm not as creative as you. :-)

    ReplyDelete